What do you do when the PCs take actions that have severe consequences? How do you make sure that in-game consequences add to the game, rather than detract from it? Guest GM John Corey joins Andy and Chris to discuss!
Episode 8 appendix (aka show notes):
- Microscope by Lame Mage Productions, one of John’s go-to RPGs.
- SPI’s DragonQuest, one of John’s early RPGs. See also a nice retrospective on the game at Grognardia.
- Victory Games’ celebrated James Bond 007 RPG (the source of John’s d10, pictured above).
- Kids on Bikes and Blades in the Dark, two RPGs that we just can’t stop talking about.
- UCon and GrandCon, two Michigan game conventions that we hope to attend.