What makes a good DM screen, and what do they add to the game? Special guest gamemaster Matt Wilson joins Andy and Chris to talk about how they do (or don’t) use dungeon master’s screens.
Episode 3 appendix (AKA things that got mentioned):
- Eternal Lies, a Trail of Cthulhu campaign that Matt is preparing to run with the Gumshoe Quickshock system.
- The World’s Greatest Screen by Hammerdog Games, the customizable GM screen Matt uses in his games.
- Top Secret S/I, an espionage RPG from the 80s whose player-facing GM screen Andy is fond of.
- The hilariously over-the-top Hackmaster GM screen.
- A review of module I6: Ravenloft with an image and mention of its gorgeous isometric map, which appeared on its cover/GM screen.