This week it’s just Andy and Chris jabbering about how to introduce non-gamers to your game. We talk about such things as: character creation, whether players should have to read the rules cover to cover, and when and how to introduce mechanics into the game.
- The Adventure Zone’s MaxFunCon East Live show where they run through the “Trial of Teamwork”. Chris ripped off the core idea for a recent session and recommends you do the same.
- Alexa’s Dungeon Adventure – AI is coming for GM’s too.
- Star Wars Roleplaying game.
- Chris did a bad job remembering the raddest board game of the 90s: The Omega Virus.
- Scum and Villainy, which is a space opera Forged in the Dark game.